The Redesigned Bersa TPR Pistol
Written by Guest Article / Contributor , in Section Gun Reviews
Bersa redesigned its Bersa® TPR via Eagle Imports, Inc. Available in standard 4.25" barrel and compact 3.25" barrel configurations, the redesigned TPR9 semi-automatic pistols incorporate a smoother, lighter trigger plus a host of ergonomic improvements for accurate control during rapid fire, including:
- A thinner grip, which allows for better reach to the new-and-improved trigger during single and double action.
- Serrations in the front part of the frame for firm thumb support and to reduce the muzzle flip.
- Ambidextrous safety, slide and magazine releases.
- Compact, lightweight and snag-free slide profile – featuring serrations in the front part of the slide for easy racking.
- A loaded chamber indicator protrudes from the upper face of the slide, to show the condition of the pistol without breaking the grip.
- Interchangeable SIG Sauer-type sights.
- An improved Browning-Petter locking system.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy frames.
- Picatinny accessory rails.
- Lifetime service contract for original owners.
Caliber options in the standard barrel include 9 mm (TPR9) and compact, 9mm (TPR9C), .40 S&W (TPR40C) and .45 ACP (TPR45C). MSRP: $508-$528.