American Gunsmithing Institute Brings Training Courses In Rolling Hills, CA Into Your Home
During its twenty year tenure, AGI realized that something was missing. While there were various gunsmiths and gun enthusiasts in Rolling Hills, CA and throughout the U.S., they were missing an outlet to come together, share ideas, stories and most importantly, have some fun together! So AGI created The Gun Club of America (GCA). It stands upon four pillars: education, fun, savings and fellowship.
AGI Teaches Basic and Advanced Firearms Maintenance, Customizing, and Gunsmithing Repair for hobbyist and Professional. Study at home and get Certified as a Gunsmith.
AGI American Gunsmithing Institute In Rolling Hills, CA Has Over Two Decades Of Experience
Two decades ago, American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Founder and President Gene Kelly saw an increased demand for gunsmiths in the firearms industry in Rolling Hills, CA and realized that there was a growing need to train new gunsmiths on a faster and more efficient basis.
Kelly made it a goal to preserve the art of gunsmithing for future generations and to provide a way for gun enthusiasts in Rolling Hills, CA to pursue their hobbies from the comfort of their own homes through AGI’s course load.
With over 330 million firearms in this country, at any given time 10 to 20 percent of those are in some need of cleaning, repair or customizing. After WWII, a large crop of new gunsmiths appeared, but now they are retiring or passing away and demand for new, young blood in the gunsmith world in Rolling Hills, CA is growing.
Gunsmithing Programs Offered Across the Country
Prior to AGI’s founding, gunsmithing programs were only offered in Rolling Hills, CA at a couple of campus based schools and most people could not afford to attend them so the number of gunsmiths continued to decline.
This gave Kelly the idea to found AGI. Using Master Gunsmith Bob Dunlap’s teaching methodology, combined with the video techniques developed by AGI, Kelly was able to create a unique teaching method that allowed students to learn at home in Rolling Hills, CA at their own pace. And thus, AGI was born. Since its inception in 1993, AGI has gone on to use this same method to teach people welding, machining, locksmithing and other trade skills.
There are two more sections to this article, to see the next section click on the "Shoot for More" link below
Like what you read and do you have a Google + page, please support us with a review by Clicking Here
#Gunsmiths #AmericanGunsmithing #AmericanGunsmithingInstitute #Gunsmithing #NRAGunsmithingSchools #HowToBeAGunsmith
#AccreditedGunsmithingCollege #TopGunsmithingTrainingSchools #GunsmithingClassesOnline #GunsmithingSchools #GunsmithingBooks
#GunsmithingVideos #GunsmithingSchoolCost #GunsmithingSalary #GunsmithingNearMe #GunsmithingDefinition #GunsmithingSchoolsDirectory
#USPrecisionDefense #NRA #Guns #GunRepair
Rolling Hills, CA, Welcome to the City of Rolling Hills. Rolling Hills is a private, gated community located atop the scenic hills of the Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA. Incorporated in 1957, Rolling Hills maintains a ranch style/equestrian environment with an enduring respect for native wildlife and natural surroundings.
• Size: 3 square miles or 1,920 acres • General Plan seeks to protect sensitive resources and open space lands, maintaining a balance between preservation and development
• Approximately 30 miles of dedicated trails
• 685 single-family one-story homes, only 15 undeveloped lots remaining with an additional 11 potentially undevelopable lots in the landslide area
• Minimum lot size: 1 acre; average size: 2.7 acres
• Zoning: residential (only) • No business, industrial, or commercial zoning/use
• No public infrastructure: no Cityowned or maintained storm drains, roads, sewers, sidewalks
• Homeowners Association manages access into City and maintains roadways; CC&Rs control all easements for roadways, property perimeters and trails
• Zoning Code strictly limits grading and disturbance of natural landscape, structural coverage on a lot, and hardscape; 60% of lot cannot be disturbed. Only 35% of the net lot area may be developed with impervious surfaces, including all structures, patios and other paved areas
• Storm water from private property drains into largely undisturbed soft bottom canyons; if water reaches City boundaries, it may enter County storm drain system but there is no continuous improved storm drain system throughout the City.
• The City's Zoning Code precludes large impervious surfaces. The City encourages use of pervious surfaces when landscaping or installing/reconstructing driveways, and stable access-ways.
• Some areas of the City are prone to unstable geology which may limit onsite retention of storm water beyond that which can be achieved by preserving pervious area and natural topography and vegetation.
• Manure collection and recycling service for horse owners is available through the City’s franchise hauler.
• 16 homes connected to sewer; all others served by OWTS regulated through City MOU with Los Angeles Regional Water Quality Control Board (LARWQCB).
• New construction and building additions require advanced on site wastewater treatment system (OWTS). Los Angeles County Department of Health Services (LACDHS) and Los Angeles County Department of Public Works (LACDPW) provide oversight.
• City’s annual operating budget: approximately $1.3 million; approximately 75% generated from property taxes
• Total full time staff: 5 people
California senatorDianne Feinsteinhas made apparent on numerous occasions the ultimate plan is to confiscate all firearms. In 1995, she told CBS 60 Minutes that she has worked to have Mr. and Mrs. America turn in their guns to the government.
Rolling Hills, CA, Rolling Hills is an affluent city on the Palos Verdes Peninsula, in Los Angeles County, California. In 2016, the city of Rolling Hills was distinguished as "The Richest Town in California" according to 247wallst.com In the same year, consumeraffairs.com cited Rolling Hills as one of the top ten "Safest Cities in California". Back in 1996, Worth Magazine named Rolling Hills as "The Richest Town in America".
As of the 2010 census, the city population was 1,860, down from 1,871 at the 2000 census. Rolling Hills consists of a single 24 hour guard-gated community with private roads that are only accessible through the city's three entry gates. Residents work, shop, attend school, and obtain other services in the other towns on the Palos Verdes Peninsula as the only commercially zoned land within the city is occupied by the Rolling Hills City Hall and Rolling Hills Community Association.
The community was developed by A.E. Hanson, who also developed Hidden Hills. Incorporated in 1957, Rolling Hills maintains a rural and equestrian character, with no traffic lights, multi-acre lots with ample space between homes, and wide equestrian paths along streets and property lines. Homes are single-story 19th century California ranch or Spanish haciendas exemplified by architect Wallace Neff and are required to have white exterior paint. Homeowners are also required to maintain horse property on their lots, or at minimum keep and where stalls could be built. Rolling Hills has the third highest median house value in the United States.
The city borders Rolling Hills Estates to the north and Rancho Palos Verdes on all other sides (including the empty Portuguese Bend landslide area to the south).
The determinants of murder and suicide are social, economic, and cultural factors, not the prevalence of available weaponry. But this is an uncomfortable subject for politicians who avoid discussions of personal responsibility.